For warranty repairs: These authorized repair centers are set up to help our customers not only with normal repairs, but also to evaluate possible warranty issues. In order for the work to be covered under warranty, your proof of purchase must be presented at the repair shop and the issue must be deemed a manufacturing defect. Warranty work will not cover any regular maintenance issues or user errors. If you do not have your proof of purchase and feel that the issue may be covered under warranty, please contact customer service.
Ardisam Inc. warranty will ONLY cover product defects in material or workmanship and will NOT pay for the following:
- 1. A service center to clean or maintain the product.
- 2. A service center to instruct the end user on correct product installation, operation or maintenance.
- 3. Service items that wear out from normal use within the warranty time period of the product. This includes but not limited to belts, cables, filters, bags, O-rings, gaskets, tines, recoils, throttle triggers, blades, wheels, tires, etc.
- 4. Damage to or failure of the product that has not been assembled correctly.
- 5. Damage to or failure of the product resulting from natural disasters such as a storm, flood, fire, or any other natural disaster that may occur.
- 6. Damage to or failure of any part or product modifications made to the part or product.
- 7. Damage to, Product failure, or loss of the product due to falling through the ice or while drilling through the ice.
- 8. Service center work by someone other than an authorized service center.
- 9. Transportation charges or service calls.