My Account  /  View Cart
Celebrating more than 50 Years

Search Our Site


Frequently Asked Questions

What kind of grease do I use in my tiller transmission and where do I add it?
1/30/2012 1:52:00 PM

Tiller transmissions are shipped from the factory with the proper amount of grease. There is no need to add any additional grease unless the machine seems to be leaking.
Out front tine tillers use ML365 lithium grease.

Rear tine tillers use aMag 00 liquid grease with avery thick high viscosity which turns to liquid when warmto coat all the gears. Cornhead grease is also an option and can usually be purchased at a local hardware store or any implement dealershipthat sells tractors or combines.

Liquid Grease Mag 00 is manufactured by a company called Lubriplate. To locate a dealer nearest you, call Lubriplate at 1-800-773-4755.


Search Again